Supervisor of Route Drivers (PPG#324728)
Joliet, IL 60433
Want to work for a stable, growing company that offers a great culture and environment?
Do you have 3-5 years` experience in a Supervisory role?
Then you should read on !
Our client, a family owned beer distributor, is expanding and adding a Driver Supervisor to their team. The Driver Supervisor will be responsible for leading and mentoring 14 CDL route drivers and 11 driver helpers.
In this role, the successful candidate will familiarize themselves with Client Accounts and Delivery Routes and determine efficiencies to increase sales, productivity and customer satisfaction. They will also be responsible for making sure company and account guidelines are being followed to provide the best customer experience possible.
The qualified candidate will have:
- Some previous experience as a Route Driver.
- Positive, upbeat personality and ability to building rapport with internal drivers and external customers.
- Previous knowledge of Distribution of Beer, Soft Drinks, Water, Milk or other consumer products.
This is a salaried position with a start time of 6am. First several months will be spent accompanying drivers on routes to learn all aspects of accounts. After having a thorough understanding of the business will be tasked with analyzing data and coming up with plans for continuous improvement.
Excellent benefit package. Compensation based on experience up to $65,000 per year. Apply today.
- 3-5 years' route supervisor experience.
- Must be 21 or older due to Beer Distribution
- Computer literate
- Excellent communication skills.
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call us at (630) 297-2004
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages