Recruiter for Skilled Industrial Direct Hire Placements
AURORA, IL 60505
Barton Professional Placement Group, the Search and Placement Direct Hire Division of Barton Staffing Solutions is growing and adding to our direct hire recruiting team.
As we grow we are adding an additional member to recruit for skilled industrial workers for DIRECT HIRE placement of hourly positions in manufacturing, production and logistics.
These positions may include:
- Skilled quality inspectors
- Production and manufacturing hourly team leads
- Skilled CNC setup operators
- Skilled robotic welder setup operators
- Printing and Bindery skilled hourly workers
- Maintenance Mechanics-entry level
- Facility Maintenance— entry level with height, electrical, outdoor or other exposure
- Van drivers
The main focus of this role is to recruit for DIRECT HIRE manufacturing positions that-
- Are at an hourly pay rate that exceeds the pay ranges of our Staffing business model
- Skilled positions
- Positions that require some type of certification like CDL, etc.
- Fall outside of Staffing business model workers comp coverage
- Van drivers/delivery drivers
- Outdoor work
- Exposure to heights
The direct hire recruiter will follow an established direct hire process to identify, engage and screen candidates--
- Have a thorough understanding of job descriptions and research if necessary
- Schedule and participate in discovery calls/meeting with hiring manager
- Develop ads/postings/social media and recruiting methods that will attract appropriate level of candidate
- Develop position-specific screening questions and thoroughly screen candidates
- Ability to create a candidate bio if no resume is available
- Ability to create a professional looking candidate submittal document
- Work within UltraStaff candidate database system, entering candidate information, uploading documents, entering thorough interview screening notes and using outlined process to track submitals and interviews
- Maintain clean, accurate candidate database
- Ability to obtain and document client and candidate post-interview feedback
Candidates must be bilingual in Spanish/English and must have previous experience recruiting for industrial positions.
Must have excellent responsiveness, sense of urgency, accountability, attention to detail and exceptional customer service skills. We promote a collaborative team environment.
Majority of job will be performed out of Aurora office for access to walk in candidates but will be responsible for the footprint of all offices. The Industrial Direct Hire Recruiter will not be involved in Staffing/Temp to Hire recruiting, but will work collaboratively with Staffing offices, forwarding offices candidate information for those candidates who don’ t meet current direct hire needs. They will build a relationship with all staffing recruiters at all staffing office locations.
Will also understand and be responsible for Key skilling/Sell a Skill of candidates for direct hire to clients.
Previous experience recruiting for skilled industrial, production and logistics positions.
Excellent writing skills