Quality Manager (PPG#329589)
Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
- Overseeing and maintaining the Quality Management System IATF 16949:2016/ISO9001:2015
- Collaboratively with an external consultant to maintain the Environmental System ISO14001.
- Auditing and implementation and effectiveness of the company's quality and environmental initiatives.
- Preparation for Management review, registration, internal and third-party audits for all systems currently in place and manage the corrective and preventive actions process for all issues.
- Oversee the development of PPAPs, Quality Operating Procedures and Work Instructions as well as the gage maintenance and calibration process and record keeping.
- Maintain and control all documents associated with QMS and Environmental systems
- Develop and conduct training for all employees in the Quality department.
- Work with suppliers for review and corrective actions.
- Work with suppliers to ensure that they attain the same high level of quality that is expected throughout our organization. This includes the review of supplier corrective actions and working with Materials Manager to oversee subcontractor quality surveys and audits.
- Issue and manage corrective actions for products, processes and services that do not conform.
- Lead the MRB team and disposition of product and be responsible for spill containment and communicating issues with appropriate parties.
- Issues and manages corrective actions for products, processes, and services which do not conform to requirements.
- BA or BS from 4-year college or equivalent work experience.
- 7 or more years' experience in a Quality Management role.
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com