Quality Inspector - CNC Environment (PPG#326516)
Bensenville, IL 60181
- Audit Manufacturing processes to assure conformance to inspection sheets, instructions or control plans.
- Inspect raw castings and certifications for conformance
- Audit machines: confirm proper work instructions are being used; Inspect work stations for proper gaging per work instructions; inspect gages for wear and conformance with proper identification and calibration.
- Make determinations to hold product/processes and for MRB review and product disposition
- Process Quality Actions such as: Hold and Rejection and daily process rejections
- Process customer requirements for Advanced and Periodic Inspection submittals
- Occasionally Develop cert package per customer requirements.
- Other duties as requested, directed or assigned.
Compensation range is $19 to $20/hr based on experience.
- Ability to interpret blueprints, Geometric Tolerance is a plus
- Ability to use standard measuring equipment; height gage, micrometer, caliper, comparator, test indicator digital and dial, gage blocks and pins.
- Mentor and instruct operators on proper use of special and standard measurement equipment
- Ability to operate CMM inspections. Programming is not required.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Programs for data entry and communication.
- Ability to read and write English. Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Must be able to sit/stand/walk for up to 12 hours a day
- Ability to lift or move a minimum 50 lbs. 8 hours per day
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Quality Control or CNC Machining Environment.
- DIRECT HIRE--REQUIRES Criminal background check, drug screen and e verify.
- Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com