Production Manager - Metal Manufacturing - IATF Facility (PPG#331852)
Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
- Training, communicating and enforcing the quality policy and quality objectives.
- Work on Continuous Improvement projects
- Provide leadership and direction.
- Coordinate all aspects of production activities to ensure manufacturing objectives are accomplished in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Establish and convey operations and budgetary goals.
- Provide input and guidance on new product development.
- Improve operational efficiencies, reduce overtime.
- Enforce QMS procedures and work instructions.
- Maintain a work environment that follows IATF requirements.
- Owner of Continuous Improvement process compliance with QMS.
- Product Conformity and implementation of Corrective Actions.
- Monitor and review manufacturing process audit.
- Enhance capacity and responsiveness to customer requirements, improve production efficiency, decrease throughput time, reduce scrap, improve on-time delivery.
- Conduct daily GEMBA meetings.
- Review daily production schedules and create team plans.
- Identify areas for cross-training to decrease overtime and increase capacity.
- Work with HR for disciplinary and progress reviews while enforcing and monitoring all company policies including health and safety guidelines set by the company.
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages!
- BA or BS from a 4-year college or university in a technical area, OR equivalent experience.
- 5-7 years' experience working in a supervisory/management role in a metal machining environment. (This is a DEAL BREAKER)
- Prior experience working under IATF guidelines. (This is a DEAL BREAKER)
- Strong computer skills with MS Office and some experience with design software
- Work eligibility Authorization to work in the US now and in the future WITHOUT employer sponsorship. (DEAL BREAKER)
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com