Manufacturing Maintenance Manager - Food Manufacturing (PPG#329576)
North Little Rock, Arkansas, AR 72113 US
- You will be responsible for overall facility equipment repair and maintenance.
- You will also have responsibility for regulatory requirements.
- You will use your organization skills to lead projects to upgrade equipment and the facility, making sure there is consistency with company goals and government regulations.
- You will also be responsible for (MRO) and maintaining maintenance stockroom.
- To achieve your goals you will prepare budgets, interview and hire qualified candidates for your maintenance team and drive them to success by holding them accountable to meet and exceed company goals.
- You will administer all plant policies
- You will delegate repairs, monitor the execution of the repairs and follow up to ensure the repairs have been completed correctly and in a timely manner.
- You will be leading capital improvement projects related to machinery and facility.
- You will have the ability to implement a preventive maintenance program and implement and supervise a training program on GMPs, lock-out/tag-out, HACCP, HAZCOM and other safety topics.
- HS Diploma or equivalent, but BA/BS in Engineering strongly preferred.
- 5-8 years of experience with maintenance and supervision of maintenance workers.
- Proficiency with MS Office.
- Ability to mentor, coach and train employees.
- Strong electrical/mechanical background.
- Working knowledge of FDA, OSHA and environmental food manufacturing standards.