Manufacturing Machinery Maintenance 3rd Shift (PPG#326265)
Itasca, IL 60143
- Work from daily job assignments, prints, schematics, mechanical drawings, wiring diagrams, machine manuals, sketches, preventive maintenance check sheet and instructions:
- Troubleshoot, diagnose and repair equipment breakdowns involving mechanical, electrical, electronic, hydraulic and pneumatic components.
- Tear down equipment, rebuild and replace defective parts and component units such as motors, gear boxes, rollers, bearings, mandrels, and electrical units as needed, reassemble and make final equipment adjustments.
- Perform regular checks on all building equipment such as, pumps, chillers, compressors, and power system as required.
- Respond quickly to plant breakdowns and emergency situations and work on off shifts as directed.
- Perform PLC program changes and troubleshoot programs using hand held programmer or laptop computer.
- Fabricate parts as required and requisition repair parts as needed.
- Lay out circuits and install electrical wiring systems to handle required loads for various parts of the plant, run lines, make connections, install proper safety devices and provide for necessary outlets and switches.
- Install and hook-up manufacturing equipment, exercising care as to size of motors, voltage requirements, and balance circuits for proper power distribution.
- Perform periodic programming, tests or checks of equipment including switches, control panels, pressure controllers, temperature controllers, glue machines, alarms, clocks and motors for proper operation.
- Perform repairs and calibrate electrical and/or electronic instruments such as heat controls, timers, panels, circuits, relays and delays.
- Perform for die maintenance and change overs
- Assist external contractors with on-site maintenance projects.
- Follow safety rules and keep work area in a clean and orderly condition.
- Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned
- Must have HS Diploma or GED
- Criminal background check
- Drug Screen
- Well rounded manufacturing facility machine maintenance, troubleshooting and repair.
- Or Call us at (630) 297-2004
- Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonStaffing.com
- Or Apply online at www.BartonStaffing.com