Machine Operator - Entry Level - YOU Could Be Working Here! (HP#326545)
Roselle, IL 60172
- Operate a minimum 3 complete lines of in-lined equipment for manufacturing of fasteners for commercial construction applications.
- Maintains machinery through preventive maintenance
- Performs quality checks in adherence to specifications sheets; will also be responsible for documentation.
- Drives safety practices and procedures including identifying safety hazards.
- Ensures all housekeeping practices and procedures are met
- Performs 5-S activities and improvements as required
- Works with other team members and participates in team events and meetings.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be able to work Monday - Friday. Some overtime, including weekends may be required.
- High School Diploma or GED, required
- At least one year of experience in high-volume manufacturing highly preferred (e.g. equipment setup/operation/changeover, use of measurement tools and knowledge of preventive maintenance)
- Willing to work assigned shift with some mandatory overtime including weekends
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude
- Ability to understand basic machinery
- Prior experience with hand tools (e.g. wrenches)
- Ability to recognize and identify parts, problems, and offer resolution
- Ability to read blueprints / specification sheets and follow instructions
- Must be able to work in a team environment
- Successfully complete on-the-job training (blueprint reading and measurement tools, etc.)
- General housekeeping duties
- Ability to lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
- Weekly Pay on Wednesday, always on time.
- Benefits for qualifying Full-time employees: medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, life, and tele-medicine.
- Paid Holiday Time Off based on consistent attendance.
- Drug Screen and E-Verify required.