General Labor - Clean Work Environment - ALL SHIFTS (AU#322991)
West Chicago, IL 60185
Are you looking for a position that you can start right away?
Are you looking to work in a safe and clean environment?
WE ARE HIRING General Labor workers for temp to hire opportunities.
DON'T WAIT, APPLY NOW !
Recruiting for all Shifts!
Our client has taken extra precautions during these hard times to make the work place safer for you. At this client there are many things to learn and people willing to train and teach you.
Interested in more information?
Call us NOW in Aurora 630-897-3591 or Hanover Park 630-213-2066!
We look forward to working with you!
Position Title: General Laborer
1st Shift: 7:00AM - 3:00PM, Pay rate: $12.00/hr
2nd Shift: 3:00PM - 11:00PM OR 2:00PM - 10:00PM, Pay rate: $12.50/hr
3rd Shift: 11:00PM - 7:00AM OR 10:00PM - 6:00AM, Pay rate: $13.00/hr
- Conform to client’s safety procedures, GMP requirements and work instructions.
- Perform different tasks as requested throughout the shift.
- Follow supervisor / manager / lead instructions.
- Learn new duties and tasks quickly.
- Identify safety and quality problems.
- Keep work area(s) clean and free of safety hazards.
- Packing product as needed
- Perform other similar work as required.
MANY OPENINGS AVAILABLE - Hurry and get first choice.
Who do you know? SHARE this job on Social Media and help someone get a job!
- Drug Screen
- Background Screen
- Eligible to work in the US
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
In Aurora, Call Gabby, Jennie, Marlene, or Michelle at (630) 897-3591
In Hanover Park, Call Amorette, Jaime, or Marie or Nancy at (630) 213-2066
Or Send your resume to Aurora@BartonStaffing.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonStaffing.com
Or We'd love to meet you - come in and apply in person:
Aurora: 1000 Corporate Blvd., Suite A
Hanover Park: 7223 Old Salem Circle West
Employees Love working for Barton Staffing - Check out our Google Reviews.
- Weekly Pay on Wednesday, always on time.
- We offer benefits to eligible employees.
- Drug Screen and E-Verify required.