Design Engineer - Mechanical Engineering (PPG#326396)
Aurora, IL 60502
- Initiate project objectives by studying design plans, engineering drawings, and reviewing specifications and requirements.
- Maintain project schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Initiate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs, applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials; study customer requirements, research and test manufacturing and assembly methods and materials.
- Confirm system, part and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods, testing properties; collect, analyze, and summarize information trends.
- Develop manufacturing process and assure system and product quality by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components; design testing methods; test finished product and systems capabilities; confirm fabrication, assembly and installation processes.
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Maintain systems and product database by collecting, analyzing, summarizing, and entering all such data.
- Knowledge of UL, ISO 9001/2000 standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Perform any other job duties as may be required.
- MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN US NOW AND IN THE FUTURE WITHOUT EMPLOYER SPONSORSHIP.
- No sponsorship will be provided now or in the future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering or Equivalent
- Minimum of five years of broad-based manufacturing experience.
- Effective communicative and writing skills
- PC computer operational skills
- 3D modeling software experience (Solidworks preferred)
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
- Or Call us at (630) 297-2004
- Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonStaffing.com
- Or Apply online at www.BartonStaffing.com