CNC Operator - Metal Manufacturing- 2nd and 3rd Shift Opportunities Available! (PPG#332034)
Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
- Read blueprints
- Load materials into the mill or lathe
- Press the button to operate the machine.
- Check quality of the parts you are making to determine if they are in spec.
- Keep the machine running and producing parts that are in spec
- Add fluids and coolants to the machine as required.
- Learn about GD&T and other info on the blueprint
- Learn how to make adjustments and offsets
- Learn to change basic tools on the CNC machinery including inserts, drills, endmills, etc.
- Lifting up to 20lbs.
- Keep your work area clean.
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages
- HS Diploma or GED
- Basic math skills
- Mechanically inclined
- 1+ years' CNC machine operation experience.
- Basic computer skills to log quality information into the system.
- Lift up to 20lbs on a regular basis
- Good work history and strong work ethic with the ability and desire to learn.
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com