CNC Maintenance Technician - 1st Shift - Great Pay!! (PPG#332035)
Downers Grove, IL 60515 US
- Visually inspects and listens to machines and equipment to locate causes of malfunctions.
- Dismantles machines and equipment to gain access to problem area.
- Inspects and measures parts to detect wear, misalignment, or other problems.
- Removes and replaces worn or defective parts of drive mechanism or hydraulic system.
- Realigns and adjusts components such as spindles and clutches.
- Locates damaged air and hydraulic pipes on machine, and measures, cuts, threads, and installs new pipe.
- Starts machines and equipment to test operation following repair.
- Repairs broken parts.
- Repairs CNC, Electronic, Electrical, Mechanical Pneumatic and Hydraulic elements.
- Sets up and operates metalworking tools such as lathe, drill press, or grinder, to make or repair parts.
- Modifies computer-controlled motion of robot.
- Repairs Robotic equipment & controls.
- Assists Mechanical Engineer to modify sketches or computer-generated designs of machine components such as hydraulic system and drive mechanism.
- Education-Degree (A.A. A.S. or B.A. B.S.) from two or four year college or university or equivalent experience preferred.
- Minimum 5 years related experience or training.
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com