Bilingual Spanish / English Production Supervisor - 2nd Shift (PPG#322989)
Villa Park, IL 60181
This is your next job in CNC in a Metal Manufacturing Environment.
Our client, a manufacturer of metal parts, is hiring a 2nd shift production supervisor to join their team.
Qualified candidate will have previous production supervisory experience in a metal machining environment.
Must speak fluent Spanish and English.
- Will be responsible for all production activities on 2nd shift.
- Must be able to delegate work.
- Follow up on production numbers.
- Motivate team members to attain excellence in productivity and quality
- Understands quality requirements in making products that are used in Military and Medical applications.
- Follow lean manufacturing processes and champion continuous improvement initiatives.
Hours are 4pm to 3am with some flexibility on end time.
Compensation rate will be based on experience in the $50,000 to $65,000 range.
If this is not the job for you, who do you know?
Use your network and SHARE this job with your professional connections.
- Must have 3-5 years manufacturing production supervision related to hands-on cnc machining.
- College Degree Preferred in Manufacturing, Engineering Degree, Industrial Engineering
- Experience in metal machining environment with knowledge of CNC and all auxiliary machinery required.
- Should be able to perform basic troubleshooting of machinery to keep production running.
- Computer literate with MS Word, Excel
- Bilingual - Must be able to speak, read and write in English and Spanish.
- This is a 2nd shift position - Must be able to work 2nd shift.
- Must be US Citizen due to Military contracts
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call us at (630) 549-6302
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages