Seeking an expierenced Cycle Counter to start right away in Aurora!
Aurora, IL 60502 | Temporary
Are you looking for Auditing openings in a fast growing company?
Are you tired of being sent home due to lack of work?
Well we may have the position for you; we are looking for an experienced Auditor in the Aurora area now! Your first step is simple, review the below job description, if this is something that looks like a good fit simply reach out to Barton Staffing Aurora! Still not convinced? This position offers a great pay rate plus an 8 hour work day!
Not the right job for you? Tell a friend! Share with your network! Let us work for you, we' re always recruiting!
We look forward to working with you!
Location: Aurora IL
Position: Cycle Counter/Auditor
- Coordinates and works with other departments and warehouse associates to support the day-to-day operations.
- Coordinates the inventory process and cycle counts for Finished goods and Raw materials in guidance with the standards set forth in the cycle count program.
- Maintain Cycle Count Program updating when necessary.
- When necessary act as back up for inventory coordinator.
- Monitors and performs inventory transactions through FHP inventory management systems (WMS-SAP) to ensure inventory accuracy.
- Communicates inventory needs for customer orders to the planning and manufacturing department, and expedite as needed to meet scheduled shipping dates.
- Maintains a daily inventory control activity report that shows variances in the system and makes recommendations to Sr. Supervisor as to how to resolve them.
- Becomes a “ go to’” person regarding RF usage and how to fix any ongoing problems with the guns, either by resolving the problem or communicating with the IT group to insure that proper action is taking.
- Monitors and analyzes inventory accuracy by reviewing daily inventory reports and keep the reports and accuracy to meet the goals set in place.
- Assists all Warehouse Managers in providing ongoing information dealing with Missing Items and other related information that would insure top customer service levels are met.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of inventory control experience with a background in WMS and RF system usage (beneficial)
- Understanding of the technical requirements of inventory control analysis and inventory accuracy.
- Competence with SAP and Microsoft Office software required
- Advanced spreadsheets and basic word processing
- Planning and organizational skills with an ability to handle a multitude of projects required
- Communication skills, both written and verbal must be exemplary and business mature
- High Standards of integrity required
- Bilingual (Spanish) a plus
- Able to operate a fork truck/pallet jack (electric or manual).
- Able to lift up to 50 lb.
- Basic computer and math skills.
Shift: 1st Shift 6: 00 AM- 2: 00 PM
Dates: ASAP- temp-to-hire
Contact: Aurora Barton Staffing (630) 897-3591
Required PPE: Will advice after initial interview