Manufacturing Engineer-CNC Machining Environment
Bridgeview, IL 60455
Why would today be a good day to consider changing jobs?
Barton Professional Placement Group is recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer with 3 or more years of actual work experience for an exciting career opportunity with our client, a local leader in the contract machining industry!
- Do you want to work in a state of the art facility?
- Do you want a quick commute with EASY access from 294 South and 95th Street?
- Do you pride yourself in being part of an organization that machines HIGH QUALITY products?
- Do you understand the value of working for a company that has invested in resources for the success of their team with technology like MAPICS production control, INFOR/AutoRelease and TACTIC Finite Software to streamline work flow?
- Are you being compensated appropriately for you ability to successfully develop manufacturing processes for high performance CNC lathes with live tooling, CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers and integrated robotic technology?
Then today is the perfect day to consider this direct hire opportunity!
The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible for developing and evaluating manufacturing processes to support prototype and production for new and existing products.
Aligning Cost and Quality through Lean Manufacturing and Six-Sigma is the prime objective of this role.
You will have a key role in manufacturing engineering, production standard costs, tooling recommendations, fixture development, CNC programming, improving operating performance, identifying and reducing waste, and troubleshooting.
This is the perfect role if you like to be on the front line of the production floor supporting production personnel by developing and implementing work instructions and using your analytical mind to uncover improvement activities to drive ease of manufacturing and profitability. You will champion a variety of projects impacting work cell space, equipment, and product flow.
You will have the opportunity to have input on cradle to grave engineering and manufacturing, interacting with Customers, Suppliers, Production Personnel and Peers in this low volume/high product mix environment.
If this isn' t the right opportunity for you, please visit our website at www.Bartonppg.Com and follow Barton Professional Placement Group on LinkedIn.
Be sure to share this posting with your network!
Experience with CNC programming (G code) of Mori, Okuma Lathe and Mill, and Haas Milling machinery
Ability to troubleshoot manufacturing processes at the shop floor level based on strong knowledge of cutting tool applications, GD&T, and proficient use of precision measuring gages
Proficiency with Gibbs Cam, AutoCAD, and working knowledge of NC Plot and Microsoft Office
US Citizen at time of hire due to government contracts.