Machine Operator - Top 5 IL Company - Super Opportunity for YOU (HP#319515)
Roselle, IL 60172
Take your career to the next level. YOU are ready. Apply today and take the next step .
You will be a Machine Operator for a company that is rated top 5 in Illinois and top 200 in the US. This is a Direct Hire Position!! Starting pay is $16-18/hr plus shift differential.
Must be mechanically incline, machine operating, trouble shooting, and perform quality checks. Forklift experience and bilingual Spanish is a plus. Bring your previous industry experience with YOU will land this job!
- Proficiently maintain machinery through preventive maintenance; lubrication, cleaning and replacement of parts with the use of wrenches, tools, calipers, and gauges..
- Perform all quality checks according to MIIs and quality specifications sheets. Track and document quality checks and scrap for assigned equipment as required.
- Follow all prescribed safety/housekeeping practices and procedures. Identify and tag safety hazards on machinery and in work area.
- Perform 5-S activities and improvements as required. In addition, track machine downtime per shift.
- Work with other team members and participates in team events and meetings.
- This position may be assigned other duties as needed to support plant and to meet customer needs.
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must possess excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of raw materials and the manufacturing industry.
- Proficient in basic metrology skills using hand measuring devices such as tape measure, caliper & micrometer.
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call Amorette, Jaime, or Yadira at (630) 213-2066
Or Send your resume to Hanover@BartonStaffing.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonStaffing.com
Or We'd love to meet you - come in and apply in person:
7223 Old Salem Circle West
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Check out our Google Reviews - Barton Staffing Solutions is recognized as a great place to work.
- Employees are paid weekly, and on time.
- We offer benefits to eligible employees.
- Drug Screen and E-Verify required