Forklift Operators - HIRING NOW! (HP#322363)
St. Charles, IL 60174
Come on in and apply for this excellent Shipping role in St. Charles!
DON'T MISS OUT on this Temp to hire position with long-term potential.
All you need is your Forklift training/certificate and experience.
Logistics Material Handler/Forklift Drivers (Sit-down Forklift)
1st Shift hours 7:00AM - 3:00PM
Mid-Shift hours 11:00AM - 7:00PM
Excellent Starting Pay at $14.00/hr
Easy to get to location in St. Charles,IL
In this role you will report directly to the Shipping Supervisor and support distribution (international and domestic) of finished goods and perform tasks associated with shipping process and finished goods inventory.
- Process orders for shipment.
- Assist in arranging pick-up for domestic and export freight and allocating and print daily work orders.
- Assist in validating work order accuracy prior to shipping.
- Serve as backup for shipping coordinator.
- Execute picks for outbound shipment.
- Pack, load and unload a variety of conveyances.
- Conduct audits for Inventory, 5S and Safety.
- Move material within the warehouse and manufacturing plant.
- Operate power industrial equipment (sit-down forklift trucks).
- Validate order accuracy prior to final packaging.
- Complete daily inspections and record any unsafe conditions on power industrial equipment.
- Operate RF Smart scanner. "Problem solve issues that arise using root cause counter measures.
- Identify unsafe conditions and report them to department team leader, supervisor, manager or Safety Coordinator.
- Deal with complexity in a fast pace manufacturing environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
If this is not the job for you, who do you know?
SHARE this job on social media. Help a friend find their next job!
- OSHA approved forklift license, required
- Background screen, drug test and E-verify.
- Work independently and also with team.
- Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) as required by work area, such as safety glasses, hair net, ear plugs and steel toe shoes.
- Follow all standard work procedures.
- Follow all established company SAFETY policies and demonstrate safe work practices.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Logistics Material Handler role or similar function
- Lift frequently 5-35 lbs and infrequently 35-50 lbs and
- Must be able to stand for entire shift "Basic computer skills, ability to work in MS applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Basic English communication skills (read, write and speak)
- Ability to work overtime on a regular basis
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call Amorette, Jaime, Maria, or Nancy at (630) 213-2066
Or Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or Apply online at www.bartonstaffing.com
Or We'd love to meet you - come in and apply in person:
7223 Old Salem Circle West
Hanover Park, IL 60133
Employees Love working for Barton Staffing - Check out our Google Reviews.
- Weekly Pay on Wednesday, always on time.
- We offer benefits to eligible employees.
- Drug Screen and E-Verify required.