Administrative Assistant - Super Opportunity (MP#322338)
Franklin Park, IL 60131
We are HIRING an Administrative Assistant in a Manufacturing company.
This is a super opportunity for anyone with experience and a desire to excel.
Desirable 1st shift hours: Monday-Friday 8:00am-5:00pm
- • Answer telephones and give information to callers, take messages, or transfer calls to appropriate individuals.
- • Greet visitors or callers and handle their inquiries or direct them to the appropriate persons according to their needs.
- • Place office and janitorial supply orders – coordinate office/janitorial supply orders throughout building
- • Process all in/outgoing mail
- • Accounts payable processing (within SAP)
- Assist with expense reports and purchase orders
- Submit invoices and work with accounting department to approve and resolve issues through certify
- Coordinating visits and scheduling for conference rooms and facilities
- Assisting with plant events (luncheons, recognitions)
- Coordinate vendors such as break room, housekeeping, and copying
- Assist with plant safety program (safety meetings, documentation, training records, filing, etc.)
- Monitor and track vacation scheduling, absenteeism and tardiness and attendance points
- Process verify and maintain personnel related documentation for hourly employees, including staffing, recruitment, training, reviewing and submitting reports
- Process and verify hourly employee hours in ADP
- General clerical duties such as filing, typing, etc
- Experience in basic HR.
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
If not the right job for you, who do you know that would like to apply?
SHARE this job with your friends on Social Media. Help a friend out!
- General Microsoft Office - Excel, Word
- Type 35 WPM 10 key calculator
- 2+ years of accounts payable processing
- High School diploma or general education degree (GED); or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Language skills, mathematical skills, and reasoning ability are commensurate with education and experience.
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call Ida, Letty, Veronica or Yadira at (708) 343-5070
Or Send your resume to Melrose@BartonStaffing.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonStaffing.com
Or We'd love to meet you - come in and apply in person:
1119 N. 25th Ave.
Melrose Park, IL 60160
Employees Love working for Barton Staffing - Check out our Google Reviews.
- Weekly Pay on Wednesday, always on time.
- We offer benefits to eligible employees.
- Drug Screen and E-Verify required.