Well-Rounded Maintenance/Repair Tech for MAJOR Repairs of Industrial Machinery--3rd shift (PPG#318477)
Roselle, IL 60172
YOU could be working for this leading manufacturer in the commercial construction industry.
Do to growth, they need a 3rd shift Maintenance/Repair Technician to their team.
Put your Mechanical / Electrical / PLC / Hydraulics / Pneumatics experience to work in a top company
In this role, You will maintain, troubleshoot and perform major repairs, overhauls and rebuilds on production and auxiliary machinery (e.G. Mechanical, electrical, PLC, hydraulic, pneumatic) in high-volume manufacturing environment.
Bring your proficiency and experience to maintain machinery through preventive maintenance; lubrication, cleaning/replacement of parts with the use of wrenches, tools, calipers, and gauges. You' ll be responsible for keeping all manufacturing lines operational and assist manufacturing teams with problems relating to product quality and machine safety including lock-out/tag-out procedures. You' ll also have responsibility for facilities maintenance/security including maintaining water and fire systems.
Time to step up into a great new job for an incredible company - APPLY TODAY!
- At least 3 years’ experience in manufacturing and/or warehouse setting in related role
- Must possess working knowledge of electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and mechanical systems and equipment
- Able to read/understand operating instructions and to interpret complex instructions, sketches, blueprints and electrical schematics
- Ability to work 10:00 PM – 6:30 AM
- Ability to work mandatory overtime including some Saturdays
- Prior experience working with metal fabrication equipment and PLC control/ automation a plus
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
Or Call us at (630) 549-6302
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages