Quality Assurance Technician - Manufacturing (PPG#325284)
Aurora, IL 60502
Direct Hire Experienced Quality Assurance Technician
Training on industry specific test gear provided.
Nice Opportunity to start and room to grow for a recent college engineering grad or someone with previous QA experience and a BS or BA degree.
Excellent starting compensation for this Quality Assurance Technician role of $14 to $19/hr depending on experience and skills
Budding Quality Assurance Technicians please bring your previous knowledge of Quality systems and Quality measuring devices and be trained to calibrate an industry specific automated calibration system in this forward-thinking manufacturing environment. Use your ability to analyze production info with the main goal of increasing the manufacture of high quality parts product while reducing scrap.
The Quality Assurance Technician candidate must have:
- Previous experience with QA in a manufacturing environment.
- Excellent skills with MS Excel to Analyze data.
- Knowledge of Root Cause Analysis
In this role You will:
- Validate processes and document information.
- Coordinate the calibration program, including calibrating tools
- Perform root cause analysis on non-conforming products or processes.
- Design and implement corrective actions.
- Performs incoming inspection of materials.
- Coordinates non-conforming material review process.
- Work with production and materials groups in identification and resolution of issues.
- Supports regulatory requests (environmental, industry, etc.)
The successful Quality Assurance Technician candidate will achieve quality assurance operational objectives by contributing information and analysis to strategic plans and reviews. They will prepare, propose and complete action plans that meet production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards. They will identify solutions and resolve problems; complete audits; and determine system improvements by implementing change as needed. And over the course of project life-cycles, this role will develop quality assurance plans by conducting hazard analysis; identifying critical control points and preventive measures; establishing critical limits, monitoring procedures, corrective actions, and verification procedures in addition to monitoring inventories.
If not the job for you, who do you know that might be looking for a position like this?
Help them out with a referral to this job.
Please SHARE this job and our contact information with your colleagues.
- Previous QA experience in a manufacturing environment
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Analytical mind-set
- BA or BS in related field
- Strong skills with MS Excel and Word
Apply NOW by Clicking on "Apply Now"
- Or Call us at (630) 297-2004
- Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
- Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages.