Metal Part Manufacturing Quality Engineer - Strong SPC Exp (PPG#329965)
Bloomingdale, IL 60108 US
Check out our Google Reviews
Visit us on LinkedIn and Facebook company pages
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Technical Field or equivalent experience.
- CQA and/or CQE certifications preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Statistical knowledge of SPC and capability studies.
- Minimum of three years experience preferred in statistical principles and applications (SPC, DOE, and CPK); product, process and material control; measurement Systems (inspection and test equipment); supplier/internal Quality Audits; ISO 9002 and Microsoft Office computer applications.
- Proper mental aptitude to continually and quickly learn new things and be adaptable to changing environments.
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com