Manufacturing Production Supervisor - 3rd shift (PPG#325276)
Aurora, IL 60502
- This 3rd shift position requires start and end time flexibility based on planning and production demand.
- This role oversees 8-10 Leads and up to 100 line workers in the production and assembly of products.
- The candidate must be an excellent troubleshooter and problem solver focused on production continuity.
- The company will hire someone who can identify problems and find and implement solutions to keep production running smoothly.
- If hired, you will be responsible for insuring quality standards are met and productivity are at their peak.
- In this fast paced environment approximately 50% of your time will be working directly on the production floor with line workers and 50% will be working on reporting, planning, etc.
- Be flexible to train on 1st or 2nd shift.
- Possess very good math skills, be able to convert to metric measurements.
- Have strong MS Excel for reporting, sharing data between shifts, etc.
- Be flexible to work 45+ hours per week.
- Have an analytical mind-set
- Previously have supervised large group of people.
- 5+ years' experience supervising independently on 3rd shift.
- Must have experience with supervising large group of workers--up to 100.
- Bilingual Spanish/English a plus, but not required.
- MS Excel.
- Strong math skills and ability to convert to metric measurements.
- Or Call us at (630) 297-2004
- Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
- Or Apply online at www.BartonPPG.com