Manufacturing Machinery Maintenance Tech - 1st Shift (PPG#331077)
Franklin Park, IL 60131 US
- Troubleshoot and repair motors, compressors, electrical parts, vacuum machinery, chillers.
- Perform some basic facility maintenance.
- May be asked to spread salt or shovel front entrance before the snow removal crew arrives. .
- There is a small shop area where you can weld, fabricate parts if you have the ability.
- Responsible for ordering parts and keeping them in stock, so basic computer skills to be able to research prices, availability, etc.
- You will be trained on the specific processes by an experienced maintenance mechanic who will be retiring soon.
- Well-rounded experience with manufacturing machinery maintenance.
- Willingness and ability to perform some facility maintenance.
- Some fabrication/welding experience a huge plus.
- Spanish language skills a plus, but not required.
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs, crawl under machinery.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Ability to get to work on time, every day.
- Willingness to get dirty.
- Mechanical inclination--previous experience working with tools, on cars or with machinery
- Good manual dexterity to work with hands
- Interest in taking things apart and putting them back together.
- Commitment to a long-term career with a great company!
Or Send your resume to Apply@BartonPPG.com
Or Apply online at www.Bartonstaffing.com